This is the only case that has ever reached court, regarding herpes. It happened only because neither David nor his lawyer did anything to find out about herpes. David just went to court and pleaded guilty. There was no trial, therefore this cannot be said to create a precedent. Read more about this in the article by Nigel Scott.
- Tell doctors about herpes
- Does anyone else feel guilty for having herpes?
- Vitamin D may help to improve resistance to Covid-19. Might it also help to reduce herpes symptoms?
- Herpes and corona virus: antiviral medication – will it help people with Covid-19 (Coronavirus)? And are people with herpes more susceptible?
- Help research into herpes viruses