Gift Aid


I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year.

I understand that the HVA and SSS will be able to reclaim 25p of tax on every pound that I have given in the past four years.


If you are making a Gift Aid donation, please notify the HVA if you:

  • Decide to cancel this declaration.
  • Change your name or address.
  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.